For all of you who are curious about Windows 7 loader, it’s quite a simple app actually. What the Windows 7 loader does is act as a tool for the users to help them successfully activate their Microsoft Windows. There are also Windows Loader for the activation of Windows Vista, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate and Windows 7 Home Premium. Of course there are available Windows Loader for just about any version of their operating system. Keep in mind that this is essentially another application which you need to download.
Please keep in mind that although this is an effective method, we highly recommend that users should purchase the product especially if they are satisfied with the features and overall system. If you have money to spare then why not show the developers your support by purchasing the product key? Anyway, read on to know how to use the Windows 7 loader.
Activating Windows Using Windows 7 Loader
When you use Windows 7 Loader, there are a couple of steps which you need to follow. Some of you might see it as a hassle, but it basically has the same number of steps when compared to the traditional activation. So, here’s what you need to do:
- First and most important step is to temporarily deactivate the anti-virus system of your laptop or computer. Keep in mind that the deactivation is temporary; of course no anti-virus company would allow any kind of activation of pirated Windows and office systems.
- Next is to go to your control panel, then the system and security, change account control setting and never notify.
- Download the latest version of any Windows loader.
- Install and run the said system once it’s complete the download.
- Last step is to restart your computer and activate the anti-virus system.